- ROTR Volunteer Training Night
- Reach Break Benefit Night
- Run on the River, May 19, 2019
- Parks After Dark: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Parks After Dark: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Parks After Dark: Mary Poppins Returns
At Buoy Beer Co.
Thursday, May 16 - at 5:30pm
Join us as a VOLUNTEER for Run on the River on May 19, 2019. Volunteer opportunities span the entire Riverwalk, and every job is very important. Sign up in an area with your friends and family and celebrate a job well done at the Buoy Celebration afterwards.
As a volunteer, you will receive lunch and a beverage the day of the event. Plus, we hope you'll join us for the volunteer training meeting at Buoy Beer where drinks and snacks will also be provided. That important meeting is on Thursday, May 16 - at 5:30pm.
Run on the River is a fundraiser for the Astoria Parks Recreation and Community Foundation providing scholarships for individuals and families to access health and wellness ...